size : 50ML
VAIN & NAÏVE is a tribute to the each “unique love” ever experienced on earth. It is the time you
have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. Discover the enchanting smell of the flower
that Little Prince is in love with, which is simultaneously vain and naïve. There might be millions of roses in
the whole world, but you are my only one, unique rose.
- This perfume has been created in Barcelona with Nishane’s creative directors and the perfumer Chris Maurice (who is also the main perfumer of the brands like Xerjoff and Sospiro)
- Shown as one of the best new launches of the year 2018
- A strong floral scent that pictures the beloved galactic rose of the Little Prince
- In the novella we see that the prince’s love for his flower causes him much pain and heartbreak. The flower grows from a strange seed that somehow lands up on the prince’s planet. The first thing we learn about her is that she is beautiful.
- “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
- NISHANE’s objective has been to bring the smell of this flower that Little Prince is love with into reality. To be able to bring into existence this coquettish flower that has trouble expressing her love for the little prince and consequently drives him away, NISHANE had to refer to varying notes to underline the mood that is simultaneously vain and naïve.
- Much has been written comparing the little prince’s relationship with his rose to the relationship between Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and his wife, Consuelo, but the rose can also be read as a symbol of universal love.
TOP NOTES bergamot, orange
MIDDLE NOTES rose, jasmine, cedar, plum, raspberry
BASE NOTES sandalwood, mmber, patchouli, benzoin, tonka bean, musk
Lodore © Lodore